Friday, December 12, 2008

STRESS

Yo, im just postin to let yall know im still alive, its only been a couple days since the last post but id like to be postin everyday, u know! keep everybody up to speeeeed!

as of lately its been slow motion... we r in the final stage, which is gettin the covers made... and so far thats a no go... i wish everything could go as planned... but its not. which is shitty, but hey, shit happens right! im just prayin that everything comes out perfect. everyone that knows me knows i put my all into my music, 210% every fuckin time... i dont play around when it comes to this... to me, music is my life, and i would never try to fuck my life up! and i would def never let sum1 else fuck my life up.. this is the biggest project ive ever worked on, and by biggest i mean... ive put everything into it, my time, my energy, and my money! a whole lot of money... and im not gonna let sumthin stupid throw all that away, ive worked to hard to just let sum dumb shit ruin everything like it ussualy duz.

it seems like i always start a project, ... and that project never gets finished due to artists dickin me around, people not bein serious, no money, everything... its a real pain... but i wont let this happen this time.

i just wish that i could have all the support ive had in the past RIGHT NOW, cuz i need it now more than ever! 4 real... the stress is overwelming me right now... i look out for EVERYONE i do business with... i wish people would just look out for me!

but as always i will keep u updated on whats goin on of course

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The music business is shady. Ppl always wanna play with ur money. U know we'll all be behind this project and hopefully we can throw a bangin release show for Soul. Its goin down.